[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Entity Listeners field level detail

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 12:05:56 EDT 2009

Currently I am doing some investigation into the entity listeners and their callbacks.
I have everything set up fine and am getting my callbacks.

But the events are on an object level only (as far as I can tell).

Is it possible to find out in an entity listener callback what fields where changed in a transaction?

Possibly directly via the resulting object or alternatively a different way?

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220316#4220316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220316