[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Working with holidays

desson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 17:08:01 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am using the business calendar to calculate the time for a task occurs, actually I'm scheduling a job.This class reads jbpm.business.calendar.properties to know about the business hour and holidays. So, to add holidays I need open this file and edit it, I think it is boring and a common users can't do that..I would you like to know if there's a another way to do that?

Another question is about the absolute duetime.
For example: I create  a job today (March 23) with the duration of 3 days. So the duedate is today + 3 (March 26). But let's suppose that I add a holiday (March 24), the duedate should be calculated again. I think JBPM doesn't know how to deal with this situation. Do you understand me? Any idea how to solve it?

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220418#4220418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220418