[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Can't get Local EJB 2.1 calls to work

ghepardo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 05:15:30 EDT 2009

Hi,
I am using jboss 4.2.0GA and I can't make ejb2.1 local calls to work.

For local calls I mean calls between EJB in the same EAR and EJB in different EAR.

My ear-reployer.xml configuration is as follows:

true
true

My jboss-service.xml configuration is as follows:

true

and the error that I get most of times is "invalid deployment".
The local calls shoudl work because all these ejb's are in the same JVM, so I can't figure out what I am missing.

Unfortunately, I need to keep this configuration because it's equal to the production environment. So I have to get local calls work without changing it.

Can you help me ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220504#4220504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220504