[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Server is not Responding ( Jboss 4.2.3.GA with JDK1.5) a

alberto.silveirajunior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 09:03:10 EDT 2009

I understand. Yesterday I took some time to read about.

Here they explained how to set a new value to this "maxInstances" attribute:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200803.mbox/%3CBLU136-DAV1348A08C41F3098ED92836AE0A0@phx.gbl%3E

Do you know if there is some monitor, tool, jboss web-console, etc... where I can check the real time "maxInstances" value?! Otherwise how can I know that I need to increase this "maxInstances" value?

But as you correctly said..."how did it end up creating 854 instances"...

I have no idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220571#4220571

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220571