[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server 2008 Failure

treespace do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 15:56:15 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : Wow, no word whatsoever as to if you followed my advice and copied over the mssql-persistence-service.xml file...

There were a couple of issues with that.

1. No such file in my 5.1.0.Beta1 installation.
2. Keeping DefaultDS with HSQL and adding another datasource works fine.

I did comment indirectly on tinkering with mssql-persistence.xml. Namely, whatever needs changing (perhaps there's another layer to the onion after mssql-persistence-service.xml) should be part of the distribution or part of the documentation.

Of course, if you're asking me to help resolve this on my installation of SQL Server, so the docs can be updated, I would be more than happy to. Let me know what the deal is with the missing mssql-persistence-service.xml file and we can go from there.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220743#4220743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220743