[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Need help with configuring message bridge from JBM-1.4.0

Meyers79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 16:57:07 EDT 2009

Not sure if it helps you but I noticed that with the example test-bridge-service.xml it is doing the jndi lookup for:

jboss.messaging:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=DefaultJMSProvider

This is not registered, perhaps it was in the 4.2 when messaging was manually deployed following there instructions. The correct registered path in my 4.3 eap distro is:

jboss.jms:service=JMSProviderLoader,name=DefaultJMSProvider

Cheers,

- Matthew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220754#4220754

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220754