[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: putForExternalRead doesn't solve our problem

jshowalter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 11:26:36 EDT 2009

Thank you for the quick reply. Two followup questions (one from the original post):

- "if all of the data in a node ages out of the cache due to LRU, is the data removed from the cache and the node left in place, or is the node also removed"?

- "but you do introduce the possibility of phantom reads (but this is allowed in R_R semantics anyway)." We're using READ_COMMITTED. That should prevent phantom reads, shouldn't it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220955#4220955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220955