[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SPNEGO Negotiate: HTTP mandatory in service principal ???

ellis2323 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 13:26:21 EDT 2009

I have found my problem with jboss-negotiation-toolkit. I was using the service host/server2.scigems.org at SCIGEMS.ORG. But after some debug in jvm, i have found that there was a token with HTTP/server2.scigems.org builded.

After modifying login-config.xml to use HTTP/server2.scigems at SCIGEMS.ORG as service principal All is OK.

 So, it is a normal behaviour ? Must be the service principal be HTTP/... to be SPNEGO compatible?

Thx.
If HTTP is mandatory, i think it must be written in the documentation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221013#4221013

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221013