[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Displaying my page

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 25 21:17:32 EDT 2009

You did not say which version of JBoss AS you are using, so I will assume the latest (5.0.1.GA). The default home page is located at server/xxx/deploy/ROOT.war/index.html. You could change that, if you like, or add other HTML pages into that directory.

But if you are using JBoss AS, you would surely want to create dynamic web apps using servlets, JSP, EJBs or some other such technology, would you not? I guess what I am looking for is some statement from you are to where you are concerning Java EE development.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221143#4221143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221143