[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Kerberos, ejb, rmi

ruhe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 05:52:46 EDT 2009

Hi, alexanders.

It's a good idea to use HTTP for rmi invocations to enable kerberized authentication.

If you have problems with HTTPInvoker, so here is my config:

  | path: JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml
  |
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.invocation.http.server.HttpInvoker"
  |     name="jboss:service=invoker,type=http">
  |      <attribute name="InvokerURLPrefix">http://</attribute>
  |      <attribute name="InvokerURLSuffix">:8080/invoker/EJBInvokerServlet/</attribute>
  |      <attribute name="UseHostName">true</attribute>
  |   </mbean>

And you'll find in docs how to customize invoker for ejb.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221206#4221206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221206