[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: deathless consumer prooblem

radimchatkalahari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 08:13:56 EDT 2009

I'm facing exactly the same problem.
I have 5 topics and 6 queues in my
JBossAS 4.2.3, JBoss Messaging 1.4.2SP1, JBoss Remoting 2.2.2SP11
and my remoting-bisocket-service.xml is configured by default from jbm1.4.2SP1
I have tried a lot of combinations of JBossAS, JBM, JBREM but with no success.
This issue appears irregularly with after a couple of day/weeks of jboss run.
The only solution is then restarting jboss completely. Restarting the queue or consumer (other application using jms) does not solve the problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221267#4221267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221267