[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Portlets doView() method Problem in portlets

peris do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 08:33:17 EDT 2009

I have set page referesh in admin module for this portal. Now it is solved. I have one more issue in page referesh. I have created some chart portlet dynamically. These values are comes from left region and created charts are displyed in center region.

for example: I have created dynamic portlet a. Again I created portlet b. Actual result : Now the old portlet is deleted the new one is created.

Problem : Old one is displayed in center region. (but I have checked in admin part the new portlet is created and assigned in center region). If I referesh the whole page I get the new portlet. Is it possible to referesh ony center region instead of whole page.

I hope you will get my point. Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221274#4221274

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221274