[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: CommandAwareRpcDispatcher called, then nothing.

angusm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 09:55:16 EDT 2009

Manik,
Thanks. Actually I have made progress since. I did not have a jar with the classes to be instantiated in the lib directory.
You might say it was a bit impolite of the system to swallow an error like that, without saying anything (there again, you might say it was pretty stupid of me  not to make the classes available to the system in the first place).
However one thing I have discovered is that it is not a good idea to dynamically set tracing with the cache, as a number of classes set a trace boolean when they initialise, and then stick with that. Hence, I suppose the black hole into which I fell.
I had it working with the above config. I am now struggling to get it working with MVCC. I imagine that if I get irrevocably stuck I will be back. Again thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221293#4221293

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221293