[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Error: Could not import. (use --verbose to see full traces)

tony4jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 12:51:07 EDT 2009

Error: Could not import. (use --verbose to see full traces)
Error: WsImport invocation failed. Try the verbose switch for more information

Anyone sees this error while generating web service client? I tried JBossWS Tools 1.0.0 release and nightly update. Neither of them works on me. Error comes when i click 'Finish' button on the wizard.

My environment:
JBoss 5.0.1 + build-in Jboss WS 3.0.5 + Eclipse 3.4.2

Thanks,
Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221364#4221364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221364