[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: access ejb frm a standalone java client:java.lang.ClassN

yhqian99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 29 03:45:22 EDT 2009

I found I must include the JBOSS_HOME\client\jbossall-client.jar into the client's classpath. But previously I copied the jbossall-client.jar from JBOSS_HOME\client to my Myeclipse project, and includes this copy to my client's classpath, this dosen't work.

Can anybody explain why I must include the JBOSS_HOME\client\jbossall-client.jar instead of a copy? In an application, normally  the client wouldn't be at the same machine as the server, so the client couldn't include the jbossall-client.jar at the server side, that's why I made  a copy of jbossall-client.jar from the server.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221759#4221759

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221759