[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: access ejb frm a standalone java client:java.lang.ClassN

yhqian99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 29 10:23:59 EDT 2009

Hi jaikiran,

In MyEclipse I created a EJB project , name it FirstEJB, the three java files of bean are under src\com  directory, and the client code are under src\test directory, then I ceated a folder lib under FirstEJB and copy the jbossall-client.jar to lib folder, then through the properties of the FirstEJB project, I add  the lib\jbossall-client.jar  to the java Build Path Libraries, that's it. After finishing the above steps, my EJB project looks like the following:

FirstEJB
     |---src
     |     |--com
     |     |    |---HelloEJB.java
     |     |    |---HelloEJBLocal.java
     |     |    |---HelloEJBRemote.java
     |     |---test
     |     |     |---TestHelloEJB.java
     |     |---META-INF
     |---JRE System Library[jdk6]
     |---Java EE 5 Libraries
     |---jbossall-client.jar
     |---lib

Please note that, jbossall-client.jar is actually pasted into the lib directory,, but after I set the \lib\jbossall-client.jar to the java build path, jbossall-client.jar file appears above the lib directory.

If I set the JBOSS_HOME\client\jbossall-client.jar to the project's build path, everything goes well. The project structure will change a little, like the following:

FirstEJB
     |---src
     |     |--com
     |     |    |---HelloEJB.java
     |     |    |---HelloEJBLocal.java
     |     |    |---HelloEJBRemote.java
     |     |---test
     |     |     |---TestHelloEJB.java
     |     |---META-INF
     |---JRE System Library[jdk6]
     |---Java EE 5 Libraries
     |---jbossall-client.jar  - D:\jboss-5.0.1.GA\client\

In this case, the jbossall-client.jar  is the one under the server's client directory

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221778#4221778

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221778