[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: NameNotFoundException 'employeePerks' not bound

jnl1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Mar 29 22:59:25 EDT 2009

thanks for the suggestion.  my datasource file is in my $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy dir and is called employeePerks-oracle-ds.xml.  not sure what you are referring to about the context.xml?  the war works fine in tomcat 6.0.

to port over to jboss, all i did was add the jboss-web.xml file which looks like:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
  |
  | <jboss-web>
  | 	<security-domain>/employeePerks</security-domain>
  | 	<resource-ref>
  | 		<res-ref-name>jdbc/employeePerks</res-ref-name>
  | 		<jndi-name>java:/employeePerks</jndi-name>
  | 	</resource-ref>
  |
  | </jboss-web>

not sure where the problem could be?...thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221808#4221808

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221808