[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: No Content-type in the header

gurkanerdogdu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 02:47:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for answer.

I have following jars in the endorsed library.

jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar,-jaxws.jar, -jaxws-ext.jar, -saaj.jar,

Exception is : Exception in Thread main javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException :
No Content-type in the header
at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.process(HttpTransportPipe.java 163:)
at com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.processRequest(HttpTransportPipe.java
)

at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun
et.c....

I run the client in standalone mode in Eclipse. Actually, I am putting all the JBoss Client jars in to the class path.

Exactly, which jars that I have to setup in the client classpath to call webservice correctly?

Thanks a lot;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221831#4221831

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221831