[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Feature request for eviction policies

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 04:28:51 EDT 2009

>From what you say, I guess, that whenever I add a new Node, which is not in a previously created Region, JBC dos not create any Region`s specific infrastructure, so it is applying whatever configuration is configured for a topper lever region.
Is this infrastructure so costly in means of memory?
If I do a remove on Cache.ROOT, is all this infrastructure removed and freed? Also for subregions?
I guess that it is not possible to create a RegionCreated event in cache listener, since creating a node with a new FQN (a region that was not explicitly created) is not creating any region infrastructure?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221855#4221855

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221855