[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NullPointer Exception at server side - JBM 1.4.0.SP3

sentcs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 05:30:14 EDT 2009

HI,

In my production environment also getting same network issue, so that we are restarting(Closing all the obecjts) the receiver for every 30 minutes. In this case we are facing problem as Receiver getting strucks either create the connection or creating the session by using connection object or closing the connection.

Please some one help me to close this issue.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221881#4221881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221881