[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Don't see running process in JBPM

DeanDeen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 07:24:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am working on test project with JBoss jBPM, SEAM on JBoss 4.2.3 Server using ORACLE DB.
Everything is working just fine, except this...

I deploy my application (which include jBPM preces definition) on server and run it via Firefox. My application works just fine as well as process in it.
BUT
When I go to check it in jbpm-console, I don't see nothing until I restart server. After restart I can see process.

What I am searching for is how to see (in jbpm-console) what is happening in my application (with my process) in real-time.
Assume that I am running my application and at some point in process execution I open jbpm-console. I would like so see process image and where exactly my process is at.

Thanks for any suggestion...
Dejan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221931#4221931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221931