[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Windows NLB does not work with Jboss-4.2.3.GA

ashly.jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 12:33:18 EDT 2009

Hi Brian,

Yes, I started JBoss with -b option. ie,
run -b 1.1.1.1
and
run -b 2.2.2.2

Is there any specific changes to be made in any of the XML files to specify the NLB IP address?

Other diffrence I noticed between JBoss 4.0.3 and 4.2.3 is, when I start 4.0.3 with the command 'run', it binds to localhost as well as the machine IP/Hostname. But this does not happen with 4.2.3. Any specific reason for this change?

Thanks,
-ashly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222068#4222068

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222068