[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: How to get web service performance statistic information

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 14:40:56 EDT 2009

You never said if you were using EJB-based or POJO-based web services, nor if EJB3 or EJB2.x-based. So I will assume EJB3-based (since that is what I have readily available). Look for this MBean:

jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,name=xxx,jar=yyy.jar

where xxx is the name of the EJB that defines the web service and yyy.jar is the name of the JAR file containing the EJB (I deployed mine as a simple JAR, not within an EAR.)

The attribute you want is InvokeStats.

If this doesn't help, use the jmx console to locate mbeans that contain the name of your app or web service, one of them should have the info you are looking for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222098#4222098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222098