[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Windows NLB does not work with Jboss-4.2.3.GA

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 16:57:31 EDT 2009

4.0.3 would bind to all interfaces, localhost included, if you didn't use -b. Binding to all interfaces by default wasn't secure.

Try this:

run -b 0.0.0.0

which will bind to all interfaces. If you are using the "all" config that could lead to issues though, which we can get into if the above helps.

I don't use Windows NLB so I can't comment on config details, beyond saying there's nothing in the AS configuration specifically oriented toward integrating with it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222139#4222139

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222139