[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: DeplymentException on jbossws14.sar

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 30 18:37:41 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : t's one of JBoss' own archive

Yes, I noticed that too, which is why I asked you to start the app server without your app(s) and then deploy it (them). There is obviously some kind of interdependency. Perhaps by having them deployed after the app server is started and web services is running, you might get a different error which might give a clue as to what the problem is. Or it might work in which case it is debugging time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222167#4222167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222167