[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - ServiceLocatorException

AlyssaK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 03:58:44 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Apologies if i have posted in the wrong forum.

I am trying to integrate JTA into my hibernate application.  I'm using the book Jboss at work a practical guide as an example.

I am having a problem with ServiceLocator.java, haven't been able to find the right jar to import for ServiceLocatorException.   Where can i find it?

Also are there any basic tutorials on this? Will the JTA examples work within eclipse using jboss tools (since it also includes hibernate tools)?  I have changed the configuration settings in hibernate.cfg.xml to include the references to JTATransactionFactory etc.

I was hoping ServiceLocator.java would show me if there is a problem.

Thanks all.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222222#4222222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222222