[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - no communication with inter portlet communication

Fuchs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 09:07:15 EDT 2009

hello, iam using the jboss portal 2.7.2 bundle on window vista.
i used to write a interportlet communication like the sample in the jboss reference guide. i got the two portlets deployed, but the communication between them doesnt work.

i get an error at the start of the server:

  | WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service portal:service=ListenerService,type=
  | test_listener
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: main.PortletB$Listener

Here the mbean from the jboss-servcice.xml:

  |    <mbean
  | 	code="org.jboss.portal.core.event.PortalEventListenerServiceImpl"
  | 			name="portal:service=ListenerService,type=test_listener"
  | 			xmbean-dd=""
  | 			xmbean-code="org.jboss.portal.jems.as.system.JBossServiceModelMBean">
  | 			<xmbean/>
  | 			<depends
  | 			optional-attribute-name="Registry"
  | 			proxy-type="attribute">portal:service=ListenerRegistry</depends>
  | 			<attribute name="RegistryId">test_listener</attribute>
  | 			<attribute name="ListenerClassName">main.PortletB$Listener</attribute>
  | 	</mbean>

i added the listener in my -object.xml in the window tag of the portletB

  |          <window>
  |             <window-name>PortletBWindow</window-name>
  |             <instance-ref>PortletBInstance</instance-ref>
  |             <listener>test_listener</listener>

i dont know what could be wrong! Maybe someone can help me?

(1) how can i solve the porblem in the start phase?
(2) why doesnt run the communication between A and B?

If i forgot something important, please inform me.
Thanks for reading my post.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222330#4222330

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222330