[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Role-based authorization for portlet modes

sohil.shah@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 11:10:59 EDT 2009

Guys-

just fyi. As part of our roadmap we are designing a completely new Security engine with much more robust authorization component. This will be used to support much more complex yet practical rule based access control for Portal resources.

To follow developments on this component here is a starting point.

[link]http://blog.jboss-portal.org/2009/02/jboss-authorization-server-public.html[/link]

As things progress, we will keep the communication channel open so we can get valuable feedback and contribution. Especially various usecases that this component should support by design.

Stay tuned!!

Sohil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222377#4222377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222377