[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: JBDS opens selected .java file over current .java file

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 11:23:30 EDT 2009

"nickboldt" wrote : Window > Preferences > General > Editors

  | Uncheck the box for Close editors automatically.
  |
  | You might also want to try installing Mylyn to manage related files in a task context (eg., to have all the files relevant to a bug or work item grouped such that when you enable/disable the task, files will be automatically reopened/closed. Mylyn also lets you filter your Project or Package Explorer so you only see the files you care about at the moment.

it's already unchecked.  so that's not the root cause.

I read about mylyn in java power tools i believe but i haven't had time to install yet.  it had IDE/mylyn/SVN integration which was pretty cool IIRC.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222385#4222385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222385