[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Dynamic Group / PooledActors

ClayM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 31 15:54:12 EDT 2009

Is it possible to assign a task to a group that's determined at query / runtime?

Let's take this example:

I create a new task, and assign it to actors A and B

Before A or B step up to claim it, I add a new Actor (C) to the system, who needs to have retroactive ability to claim that task.

Can anyone point me in the direction of how I could implement this?

As far as I can tell, the pooled actors / groups (are those terms interchangeable) are a static list set up when the task is created.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222445#4222445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222445