[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: possible bug when adding .js file to a folder

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 1 11:37:39 EDT 2009

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : Didn't want you to remove it from JBDS just wondering if you tried with plain WTP ;)

  | But it does look like some feature (or bug) coming from WTP .js support.

this is most definitely a bug somewhere b/c the file exists in the JS-marked folder but I can't see it in project explorer view.

I just re-opened JBDS and now I can see it.  Seems to happen when I add a .js or .xhtml file to a folder in my view folder.

Now the sub-folders in the view folder are not marked with JS...

gotta love the bugs!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228048#4228048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228048