[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss on freebsd

dimm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 1 18:07:45 EDT 2009

"PeterJ" wrote : I notice that you have JBoss ASA in /usr/local. How did you install it? (You said "install jboss 5 from freebsd ports collection", does this mean you used the freebsd package manager to install it?) Does the file /usr/local/jboss5/common/lib/jboss-bindingservice.jar exist? Are you running as root?

  | I still suspect a permissions issue.
  |
  | I recommend that you download the zip file from the JBoss AS download site, unzip it into a directory (mine is at /opt/jboss/jboss-5.0.1.GA) and run it from there.
missing files issue,
yes, i try to download zip and unpack
but i just copied missing files, and start freeze at
anonymous wrote : 21:57:49,068 INFO  [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://127.0.0.1:8083/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228098#4228098

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228098