[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: cannot edit jboss launch configurations

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 4 10:52:31 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : i still can't see it.

What is "it"? And where are you looking for "it"?

What version of JBoss AS? Older versions (4.2.x and older) seemed to be single-threaded (i.e., did serial deployment) during startup but the 5.x version appears to be multi-threaded (i.e., parallel deployment) during startup. (Previous sentence is speculation based on my observations of CPU usage on my quad-core system.) Also, 5.x does a lot more with injecting aspects into the code, which causes it to be more CPU-bound. Either of these could account for the 100% CPU usage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228352#4228352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228352