[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: NullPointerException in JavaEEComponentHelper with JBoss

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 03:57:36 EDT 2009

Hi,

After restructuring the application as suggested I could finally deploy it (even the "big" one I've initially started with). But I have now another, run time, problem - our EJBs access data sources and I get now authorization error when accessing a data source. The same application works on 4.3 (I'm using the same versions of data source definition files and login-config.xml in both versions).
Shall I start a new thread or supply more details here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228510#4228510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228510