[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Which folder does hibernate.jar, hibernate-annotations.j

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 05:05:29 EDT 2009

Hmmm, so you are using an IDE. Which one are you using? I personally don't use an IDE for packaging, so won't be able to help much. Someone else with the IDE experience might be able to help.

anonymous wrote : What do you mean 'package those jars within your application' ?

Assuming you have a ear file, then here's how i would package my application to include the hibernate jars (and other libraries):

  | myapp.ear
  | |
  | |--- META-INF
  | |	|