[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Authorization failure when accessing a data source from

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 07:19:40 EDT 2009

I have now regenerated the application with new version of jboss.xml:

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN" "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd">
  | <jboss>
  |    <security-domain>IFSApplications</security-domain>
  | </jboss>

But the problem still exists - the error stack is exactly the same.

BTW all our beans are secured. We can see in our trace statements that the call to an EJB _is_ authorized and proper roles are assigned. I'm not an expert, but shouldn't the existing subject be reused on getConnection() then?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228602#4228602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228602