[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: cannot edit jboss launch configurations

Elhanan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 08:06:59 EDT 2009

well at first i thought the spike  was due to me using the old workspace, so i cleaned the .metadata folder and re-lauched eclipse, imported all the projects ,and changed my settings. i later tried the startup and again i saw the spike (all thought out jboss starting up). i noticed the javaw process of eclipse took about 700k memory (and rtvsscan antivirus process took 300k memory) i re-booted the pc, and stated with javaw process about 300k size, now i don't see the spike but around 50-70 cpu usage.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228622#4228622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228622