[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Why does NOT JBoss save the server.log file any more?

jtcnz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 08:37:24 EDT 2009

I am using JBoss 4.0.3SP1 to combine a three-nodes cluster, the configuration file log4j.xml is default.

The strange thing is, the server.log files were saved in jboss\server\all\log directory until 02-25-09 and were not saved any more in every node. But there is also a server.log file which is logging the current information. This file is supposed to be saved if I look into the log directory tomorrow. BUT it would be NOT!

WHY?? Is there some size limitation of log directory?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228635#4228635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228635