[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJBTHREE-1800

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 09:00:24 EDT 2009

"hilmer" wrote : Sorry, I am no allowed to do that.

Fair enough :)

"hilmer" wrote :
  | I can provide some statistics if that is in your interest (methods pr. bean, exact number of beans, ...)
  |
  | --Soren

These might help:

1) Start a clean "default" server configuration of JBossAS-5.1.0.CR1
2) Once the server completely starts, place your application in the deploy folder
3) Note the time, on the server console, when the first log message appears when your applications gets picked up by the hot deployer.
4) Wait for the application to be completely deployed and note the time.
5) Post the time details here and attach the server.log and the console log to EJBTHREE-1800

Also let us know, how many beans you have. What kind of beans are they? Stateless, Stateful or a mix of both? How heavily are objects injected in these beans? Any @EJB or @Resource injections? And approximately how many methods per bean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228642#4228642

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228642