[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJBTHREE-1800

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 09:04:56 EDT 2009

One of the fixes to the deployment timing was done as part of https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1808

This fix is a one xml file change. So if you want to test it out then here's what you could do:

1) Get this fix from the EJB3 trunk SVN http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/ejb3/trunk/core/src/main/resources/ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml
2) Backup the existing ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml from server/< serverName>/deploy folder of JBossAS
3) Replace the existing file with this new fixed copy.

Then follow the steps that i mentioned in my previous post (let the server start first, before deploying your application - to give us some accurate timings).

Locally, on my sample applications, this fix has shown around 30% improvement in deployment timings. Let us know if that fix shows any improvements for you :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228644#4228644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228644