[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - user role and several portals

bilou690 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 09:47:58 EDT 2009

hello all,

i have a portlet with an url but when i click on the link nothing...

i don't unerderstand where is the problem

this is the code of my class :

  | import java.io.IOException;
  | import java.io.PrintWriter;
  |
  | import javax.portlet.GenericPortlet;
  | import javax.portlet.PortletException;
  | import javax.portlet.PortletRequestDispatcher;
  | import javax.portlet.RenderRequest;
  | import javax.portlet.RenderResponse;
  | import javax.portlet.UnavailableException;
  |
  | public class SimplePortlet extends GenericPortlet {
  |
  | 	/* (non-Javadoc)
  | 	 * @see javax.portlet.GenericPortlet#doView(javax.portlet.RenderRequest, javax.portlet.RenderResponse)
  | 	 */
  | 	@Override
  | 	protected void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
  | 			throws PortletException, IOException, UnavailableException {
  | 		response.setContentType("text/html");
  | 		PortletRequestDispatcher prd=getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/WEB-INF/jsp/hello.jsp");
  | 		prd.include(request, response);
  | 	}
  |
  | 	@Override
  | 	protected void doHelp(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse response)
  | 			throws PortletException, IOException {
  | 		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
  | 		PrintWriter writer=response.getWriter();
  | 		writer.write("this portlet displays hello world in a jsp ");
  | 		writer.close();
  | 	}
  |
  | }

this is the code of my jsp :

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
  | <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
  |     pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
  |     <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/portlet" prefix="portlet" %>
  | <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
  | <head>
  | <title>Hello</title>
  | </head>
  | Allons visiter une page :

i can't go to google for example through my portlet

thanks

bilou690

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228660#4228660

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228660