[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Feature request: Change in EvictionQueue interface

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 5 10:19:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have made a custom EvictionPolicy as explained here. Since there has been a new JBC release, I have to remodify released code in order to modify NodeEntry to enable setNumberOfElements to work.
I think a good change could be to change EvictionQueue to have a method like this one:

  | void modifyElementCount(NodeEntry entry, int difference);

And change NodeEntry with this:

  |  public void NodeEntry.setNumberOfElements(int numberOfElements)
  |    {
  |       if (queue != null)
  |       {
  |          int difference = numberOfElements - this.numberOfElements;
  |          queue.modifyElementCount(this, difference);
  |       }
  |       this.numberOfElements = numberOfElements;
  |    }

This change also has things in common with this JIRA request

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228669#4228669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228669