[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Jax-RPC WS Implementation in JBoss

meet_ravip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 07:13:32 EDT 2009

Hi,
 We were using the Jax-RPC based Web Service Implementation in Sun Java Application Server.Now we are planning to port it to JBoss application server.So is there any limitation on using Jax-RPC webservice implementation in JBoss?.For wsdl2java approach can we use wsconsume tool for generating the jax-rpc-mapping,webservices.xml or we have to rely on sun wscompile tool?.Please give us some links or Samples,documentations.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228945#4228945

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228945