[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Is mail blocking?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 07:27:00 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Ok it seems my ActionHandler was wrong.

Would be nice (for others to learn if they encounter the same issue) to report what was wrong

anonymous wrote : But now another problem. It seems jBPM wants to log the exception in the database, and that tjis exception is too long for mysql column :

  | 106375 [http-8080-Processor23] WARN org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 22001
  |   | 106375 [http-8080-Processor23] ERROR org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - Data truncation: Data too long for column 'EXCEPTION_' at row 1
  |   | 01:54:05,734 ERROR WSCreerDemande:137 - error when processing creerDemande : org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException: could not insert: [org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog]
  |   | org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException: could not insert: [org.jbpm.graph.log.ActionLog]

Oracle right?

Two things:
- Post more info on your environment (db, jbpm version etc) and search the forum/wiki first
- New issues belong in new topics

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4228957#4228957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4228957