[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Generate Seam Entites - Cannot connect to database

mangelo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 10:53:07 EDT 2009

I have added my database to the connection profiles under the Database Development perspective. I can connect to my database, list the tables, and look at / edit the data.

After generating a Seam Web project I try to generate Seam Entities. My Hibernate Console Confriguration option is in the drop-down. I pick "Reverse engineer from database", and then hit Next.

When I hit the Refresh button all that I see under Database schema is "<Couldn't connect to database>".

Any thoughts?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229054#4229054

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229054