[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: no persistent classes found for query class

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 16:14:42 EDT 2009

Are you using EJB3, or are you using Hibernate directly? I ask because you posted both the hibernate.cfg.xml file and the persistence.xml file. Also, you appear to have posted two hibernate.cfg.xml files. Could you specify the exact location, relative to the base of your EAR or WAR file, of all of the files?

You earlier mentioned annotations - I don't see any.

The User class - is there no package name? Not a good idea - I have seen various weird problems when dealing with packageless classes.

The WARN at the end of the console log - was there not a stack trace that went with it? That is the interesting information. If there is not one in the console log, look in server.log.

Where is the code that is performing the lookup (or whatever) on the User class?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229187#4229187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229187