[jboss-user] Mails are not sending!!

samk at twinix.com samk at twinix.com
Wed May 6 06:51:36 EDT 2009

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=83984 Posted on behalf of a User

Hi,

We are sending welcome mails to our customer after there registration, but for the past 10days the mail sending functionality is not working in the live server, but its working fine in the local server[testing server]. Is there any change required in jboss-ds.xml.

<min-pool-size>5</min-pool-size>
<max-pool-size>300</max-pool-size>
<idle-timeout-minutes>5</idle-timeout-minutes>

because our live server is throwing
"org.hibernate.SessionException: Session is closed!"

and

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection
ERROR [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a01d914:a62e:49f5b615:19a195 status: ActionStatus.ABORTED >; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImple < ac, BasicAction: a01d914:a62e:49f5b615:19a195 status: ActionStatus.ABORTED >)

please help me to find a solution.

Thanks,
Rosario