[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: no persistent classes found for query class

igor007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 6 22:53:05 EDT 2009

i did it as you said but nothing hasd been changed.Could you please tell me how to use jpa in jboss.some excamples.as you said i am using jpa.

import javax.naming.InitialContext;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229229#4229229

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229229