[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: jboss5.0.1 multiple XA datasources: autocommit?

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 00:54:42 EDT 2009

"javatwo" wrote :
  | My question is: set automcommit=1, for performing a number of entity updates, are they in one transaction?
  |
  | for autocommit, mysql will commit each update immediately.
  |
  | If <new-connection-sql>set autocommit=1</new-connection-sql>
  | is removed from datasource configuration, we will get the following error:

The xa transaction ignore the autocommit setting on the connection, I did some tests few day back which confirmed the same.

"javatwo" wrote :
  | MysqlXAException: XAER_OUTSIDE: Some work is done outside global transaction

Can you simulate this error with plain jsp code? I would like to see it at my end.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229253#4229253

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229253