[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Facing Reincarnation Error?

jtcnz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 08:36:08 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, for some reasons, We can not use extra Gossip Route and FILE_PING is not compliant to JGroups 2.2.7 right?...Schade

How about the solution of adding attributes, persistent_ports?
But it seems, it's also not compliant to version 2.2.7, because ERROR message: can't recognize this attribute.

Should upgrade the JGroups version? Then which one? I tried 2.4.5GA, but unstable. I also want that Auto-connection feature is set true by default..So I'll try to use 2.4.2.

Is there any recommendation or experience to share?

Thanks a lot.
LarryJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229401#4229401

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229401